Monday, December 8, 2014

How OmniTech Support Provided Me With The Best Solution For Virus Issues

My computer has been giving me numerous troubles since it was bought one year back. Each time when I encounter an issue with the computer, I used to contact the technical support department of my internet service provider. Even though the issue would be fixed for a few weeks, it would pop up again soon. I was very much annoyed and I wanted a fix for the issues permanently. When I told about my troubles to a friend, he suggested me to avail the service of Omni Tech support.

As I have already availed the services of a technical support firm many times, I was hesitant at first and thought that even if they fix my computer related issues, they could pop up again. However, my friends took me through various Omni Tech Support reviews. I found that none of the customers had mentioned about any Omni Tech Support scams. Since there were no Omni Tech Support scams reported, I became confident that I will not be disappointed with this firm. 

My major troubles with the computer were related to viruses. I used to receive virus pop ups whenever I was online. When my call was connected to the support technician, I told him that the virus issues recurred frequently. He ran an antivirus tool on my computer. It caught many viruses and removed the same from my computer. After this, the technician did a manual search of my computer for viruses. I found him very knowledgeable, as he was able to find out numerous virus files and removed them manually.

After removing the viruses, he told me that the virus issue was recurring as there were no antivirus programs installed in my computer. He suggested a good antivirus program and installed it on my PC. In addition, he gave me few tips so that I could avoid these issues in the future. I followed the guidelines suggested by the technician and ever since, there have been no virus issues with my computer. It has been three months since I availed the services of Omni Tech Support and I am so glad that my computer is working fine with no more virus attacks. 

I am of the opinion that Omni Tech Support is one of the best technical support firms, which you can trust for all your computer related issues. Omni Tech Support has highly knowledgeable technicians who can ensure that you would not have to contact them for the same issue in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment